Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Where's Tony?

The latest fighting in Gaza has left 109 people dead and left me mystified.
I thought Tony Blair's new job was to bring peace to the Middle East? Yet I can find no mention of him in any newspaper reports. Nor has he popped up on the television news.
I do hope he's all right.
Maybe he's on sabbatical in order to start work on his memoirs. Or he could be in Brussels, lobbying to become the President of the EU. It's obviously unthinkable that new conflict would erupt in the Middle East if Tony the Peacemaker were in the region.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

Doesn't seem to make the lead in any of the papers or news stations apart from Aljazeera either.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Willie Lupin said...

Maybe Tony could post a comment here to reassure us that he's OK.
I'm sure the vain bastard employs someone to Google his name on a daily basis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home