Thursday, December 08, 2005

Rock On

The most amusing moment in this series of 'I'm A Celebrity......' was in last night's behind-the-scenes footage programme.
When Tommy Cannon was voted out after just two days, his family were shown in floods of tears at the prospect of him rejoining them. Well who wouldn't be?

Trivia footnote: did you know that Cannon and Ball are Bible-Bashers? They've even written a book on Christianity for intellectually-challenged believers. Then again, are there any other kind?
Has it never occurred to Cannon and Ball to ask their God to make them funny? Maybe he was too busy answering the prayers of the thousands of Christians with terminal cancer. Oh, hang on. That never works either. Still, I've known people who he helped to find their car keys so one musn't be too cynical.

Meanwhile we learn that television's Geordie duo, otherwise known as Ant and Dec, are to present a programme featuring Charles, Camilla, William and Harry.
Sadly, it won't be 'I'm a Royal, Get me Out of Here'. Sadly, that is, from Charles' point of view. He's had years of practice in putting rancid and disgusting old body parts in his mouth.
(There were about 143 other jokes I could have made on the 'I'm A Royal.....' theme but they weren't sufficiently tasteless.)

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Geoff said...

I didn't know Charles was a contortionist.

How did Bobby find God? Did God pull him up by his braces?

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Willie Lupin said...

geoff: my reference was to the physiology of Camilla.
But perhaps you thought me incapable of saying anything so ungentlemanly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home