Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Welcome To Clare's Gang

Before normal blogging service is resumed, a quick thank you to all the visitors from the Treasure Hunt - for wiping your feet and not stealing any of the fixtures and fittings.
We haven't seen so many people at Lupin Towers since I posted that photo of me in my posing pouch. (I didn't really, so don't go looking for it).
Things aren't always as heavy as the day you dropped by so if you return you may catch us in more light-hearted mood. You'll be very welcome but please don't pick the Lupins.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willie, you've been a very gracious host. Thanks so much for having us all, and that's a plastic lupin in my pocket. Honest.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger golfwidow said...

Boo - yaw.

(Now with extra "yaw".)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home