Friday, June 03, 2005

700W Croak

I do like this new frog song. I believe it has gone to the top of the Hit Parade.
I daresay that before long it will be available as a ringtone.
Talking of which, it would be a good idea if those of us who have little occasion to use these new portable telephones could download pingtones to our microwaves.
Luncheon would be greatly enlivened by a quick burst from the appealing amphibian when my croque monsieur was ready.
I might even do a little jitterbug around the kitchen.

5 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger geokker said...

I'm waiting for flush tones. Bum activated choons would be good to. Anything to drown out traditional 'chamber music'.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Willie Lupin said...

The theme from Exodus perhaps?

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger The Girl Behind said...

A new frog song? That sounds jolly!

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, microwave pingtones, what a great idea.

I couldn't tell whether you were being snarky or not, but I genuinely do like the frog thing. Then again, I don't watch telly much and don't hang around kids of a certain age.

But I'm currently in a minority of one amongst friends and acquaintances.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Willie Lupin said...

No, I genuinely do like it and was humming it in the garden today.
Re microwaves: Michael Rosen once told me (on a message board; I don't know him)that his microwave says "Your meal is ready", but that would drive me mad.
Actually I wrote here long ago about talking machines and said the day might come when the Hoover offered me a blow job although mythology has it that teenage boys don't wait for the Hoover to offer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home