Sunday, October 02, 2005

Parish Notice

I didn't want to do this but I've now turned on Word Verification for Comments.
I've just had to delete 30 spam emails from this blog and I have better things to do with my time.
Maybe the spammers know that I have a high proportion of those sought-after ABC1 readers.
And that many of my readers are 'poorly hung' or suffer from premature ejaculation.
Or maybe I'm just the last blog not to have Word Verification.
Anyway, I'm sorry to create an extra hurdle before posting a comment and hope this won't deter you from commenting.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger MatGB said...

It's about time I said something anyway, been reading for awhile; first thing I did (Friday) was turn on word verification for the blog, it's just bloody annoying that we're forced to do it.

Ah well.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Willie Lupin said...

Nice new blog you have there, matgb, i.e., one whose views I'm usually likely to agree with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home